Between March 2015 and June 2017 H2ME has deployed:
- 40 FCEVs (Daimler B-CLASS F-CELL) in Germany (32 remain in the project)
- 66 FC REEV (SymbioFC Hykangoo) in France and the UK
- Two 700 bar HRS from NEL (in Kolding, Denmark and Mariestad, Sweden)
- One dual pressure (700/350 bar) HRS from AGA in Sandviken, Sweden
- One 350 bar HRS from Eifer/CASC/McPhyin Sarreguemines, France
Project vehicles have reported a total of 726 200 km driven and consumed 8 960 kg of hydrogen.
The FCEVs are well-used, and are being driven in the same way as conventionally-fuelled passenger vehicles in Germany.
The FC REEV vehicles are being used increasingly, and have demonstrated that they are capable of fulfilling the work-related needs of utility van drivers.
The project HRSs dispensed over 1 400 kg of hydrogen. There were no vehicle or HRS safety incidents reported during this period.
Please find more information here: