Climate Action is pleased to announce the Transition Summits, a series of 2-day virtual events focusing on 5 key sector transitions: Hydrogen, Industry, Transport, Energy and Cities. Climate Action’s Hydrogen Transition Summit, taking place on the 23rd and 25th February, will gather key stakeholders in the energy, policy, and investment sectors driving the shift to a hydrogen-based economy.
The Summit is a 4-part virtual event made up of engaging panels, high-level presentations and innovative fireside chats.
● Bart Biebuyk, Executive Director, FCH-JU
● Francesco La Camera Director General, IRENA
● Will Lochhead, Deputy Director, Head of Industrial Carbon Capture and Hydrogen Business Models, BEIS, UK Government
● Ita Kettleborough Deputy-Director, Energy Transitions Commission
● Jorgo Chatzimarkakis Secretary General, Hydrogen Europe
● Shiva Dustdar Head of Innovation Finance, European Investment Bank
● Max Correa Achurra Executive Director, Solar and Energy Innovation Committee, CORFO Chile