Hannover Messe will be hosting Europe’s largest hydrogen, fuel cells and battery exhibition from 24th to 28th April 2017. The HFC Group Exhibit is part of HANNOVER MESSE, the world’s leading trade fair for industrial technology. Over 200.000 visitors and 5.000 exhibitors are expected to be part of 7 trade fairs at one venue covering all major industrial technologies.
The Hydrogen, Fuel Cells and battery Group Exhibit has been an established exhibition since 1995, and will include:
- 150+ exhibitors from 25 countries
- 5.000 m² exhibition area
- 15.000 m² Ride+Drive outdoor area
- 200 interviews and presentations (live streamed)
- Daily VIP delegations
The topics for the Hydrogen, Fuel Cells and battery Group Exhibition topics will cover:
- Hydrogen generation, storage and transportation
- Fuel cell systems and applications:
- Stationary, automotive, mobile, special markets
- Components and supplying technology
- Fuel cell and battery testing, and stationary batteries
Read more and Register here.