Compression of Hydrogen at Refuelling Stations is a key technical & economic challenge for the deployment of Hydrogen Mobility. Within the COSMHYC project, funded by FCH JU, an innovative hybrid compression solution improving performances and lowering costs of hydrogen compression is developed and tested.
The partners EIFER (Germany), NELHydrogen (Denmark), MAHYTEC (France), LBST(Germany) and Steinbeis 2i GmbH (Germany) joined their efforts to combine mechanical compression and metal hydride compression, leveraging the advantages of both technologies. Currently the prototype is tested under real conditions in a comprehensive way.
The final event of COSMHYC Project will take place Wednesday, 24 February 2021, 14:00-16:00 (CET).
- H2 Compression: What is at stake? – FCH JU, Pietro Caloprisco
- COSMHYC compression solution and project results – EIFER, David Colomar
- Optimised mechanical compressor prototype – NEL, Mikael Sloth
- Building up a metal hybride compressor prototype – MAHYTEC, Jean-Michel Tisserand/ MAHYTEC, Mathilde Bangoura/ EIFER, Rami Chahrouri
- Techno-economic assessment LBST, Jan Zerhusen
Registration is mandatory. For questions or difficulties encountered throughout the registration process, please contact email@example.com
Please register here for the event.