Amazing numbers at The Hauge hydrogen station


Hydrogen is a promising alternative for the transition to clean energy.

Hydrogen station The Hauge has achieved  great results in the past year. In 2022, more than 36,000 kg of hydrogen was fueled in The Hauge and 95 % of the hydrogen was used by passenger cars and the remaining 5 % by heavy transport.

Further, more that 10,000 cars effortlessly used this hydrogen station.

In 2022, OG Clean Fuels together with BP Kerkhof, Resato Hydrogen Technology and hydrogen consumers have travelled more than 3,6 Million clean kilometers.

The project has received funding from the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen joint Undertaking (now Clean Hydrogen Partnership) under Grant Agreement No 671438 & No 700350. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme, Hydrogen Europe Research.



Find More